Hello, Amelia! Nice job with the wiki that you have made so far. My name is Dove Windsor. Unlike you, I'm not transgender, but I am a hermaphrodite, meaning that I am unfortunately both genders. I am trying to transition fully to female. Even though I am both genders, I identify just as female. I hate being both, I just want to be female. So yeah, on one side I am transitioning which kind of makes me transgender, but I will never be a trans man or a trans woman because I am both. You can just say that is is me going from m&f to just an f. Oh, and btw, I am a huge My Little Pony fan myself. I am bisexual and an asexual.
I was born on 8 November 1999.
Huge support and love for you girl, stay strong and be happy!
I have been a wiki editor since 2013. I would like to make a request. Do you see the sidebar near the wiki logo? I was hoping that you could add a random page link which would be below the recent changes link. If you click on admin links and click on the edit sidebar menu, you can simply just add it. I was an administrator on Wikipedia from October 2015 to December 2018. --Unikitty (talk) 05:47, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, really confusing, but at least there is a random page link! --Unikitty (talk) 07:19, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Vandal at loose
R.I.P. Dove Windsor/Unikitty (1999 - 2020)
- No worries-I know all about getting distracted. The change seems to be working fine.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 19:30, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
Just Listen once please
- well what you said I get but SUNSET is not bi and not straight at the same time the director purpose left it open to interpretation I know deep down you know that it as you she did not wants get in shipping war see this is the place where I say it was done for a purpose understand please add it i request you please addd the whole info just like in mlp fandom the added where the stated tha t Sunset is open to interpretation
- Katrina Hadley said "Sunset is bi so take that haters" and only said it was up to interpretation when people brought it up in the context of shipping, which is fandom. She was saying in-canon, she's bi, but out of canon, she's whatever the fans want.
- The information can be added, it'll just need to be worded different, and I'm gonna be a bit to busy for a bit to properly word it, hence the revert.--Amelia (talk) 18:44, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
Well she was specifically asked whether it was canon or something fans can leave up to themselves please understand she was asked and she replied of course it it can and as for that FYI sunset is bi that was just a stunt from K hadely because the ships are homophobic so she said that the truth is I know you that you know that much and cannot be considered canon but it it is better that we write that it is open to interpretatin trust me did you checked the video K hadely said herself Sciset is not cannon it was just shipping she says it herself she asked in a mannner whether it was like the Rarijack thing or not which can be left as open to interpretation she said of course it can it was not for shipping contest becase she did the same thing in Rarijack I think you are misunder standing