Hello, Amelia! Nice job with the wiki that you have made so far. My name is Dove Windsor. Unlike you, I'm not transgender, but I am a hermaphrodite, meaning that I am unfortunately both genders. I am trying to transition fully to female. Even though I am both genders, I identify just as female. I hate being both, I just want to be female. So yeah, on one side I am transitioning which kind of makes me transgender, but I will never be a trans man or a trans woman because I am both. You can just say that is is me going from m&f to just an f. Oh, and btw, I am a huge My Little Pony fan myself. I am bisexual and an asexual.
I was born on 8 November 1999.
Huge support and love for you girl, stay strong and be happy!
I have been a wiki editor since 2013. I would like to make a request. Do you see the sidebar near the wiki logo? I was hoping that you could add a random page link which would be below the recent changes link. If you click on admin links and click on the edit sidebar menu, you can simply just add it. I was an administrator on Wikipedia from October 2015 to December 2018. --Unikitty (talk) 05:47, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, really confusing, but at least there is a random page link! --Unikitty (talk) 07:19, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Vandal at loose
R.I.P. Dove Windsor/Unikitty (1999 - 2020)
- No worries-I know all about getting distracted. The change seems to be working fine.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 19:30, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
- I'm guessing you didn't see my previous message?--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 02:30, 11 February 2022 (UTC)
- I feel like a G5 logo might be appropriate, seeing as how Generations seems to have been the final nail in the coffin for G4 content aside from Magic Princess...unless IDW is going to surprise us with another G4 arc or two at some point.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 05:22, 27 February 2022 (UTC)--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 05:22, 27 February 2022 (UTC)
Just Listen once please
- well what you said I get but SUNSET is not bi and not straight at the same time the director purpose left it open to interpretation I know deep down you know that it as you she did not wants get in shipping war see this is the place where I say it was done for a purpose understand please add it i request you please addd the whole info just like in mlp fandom the added where the stated tha t Sunset is open to interpretation
- Katrina Hadley said "Sunset is bi so take that haters" and only said it was up to interpretation when people brought it up in the context of shipping, which is fandom. She was saying in-canon, she's bi, but out of canon, she's whatever the fans want.
- The information can be added, it'll just need to be worded different, and I'm gonna be a bit to busy for a bit to properly word it, hence the revert.--Amelia (talk) 18:44, 18 October 2020 (UTC)
Well she was specifically asked whether it was canon or something fans can leave up to themselves please understand she was asked and she replied of course it it can and as for that FYI sunset is bi that was just a stunt from K hadely because the ships are homophobic so she said that the truth is I know you that you know that much and cannot be considered canon but it it is better that we write that it is open to interpretatin trust me did you checked the video K hadely said herself Sciset is not cannon it was just shipping she says it herself she asked in a mannner whether it was like the Rarijack thing or not which can be left as open to interpretation she said of course it can it was not for shipping contest becase she did the same thing in Rarijack I think you are misunder standing
Re:New Wiki Design
The Changeling sections I've added to the "Forms of" pages are actually meant to reflect the Changeling designs of the characters from the mobile game, which were featured in the Changeling History event. If you missed it, the event essentially involved a bunch of young Changelings being under the impression that the Mane Six, Celestia, and Luna were Changelings, and thus they were imagined in pre- and post-metamorphosis forms.
I'm not sure what's the best way to tackle the other problem you suggest. As you note, many Changelings who take on the forms of major characters are fairly minor characters themselves; between A Canterlot Wedding and The Ending of the End, not to mention To Where and Back Again, there are literally dozens of instances of unnamed Changelings assuming the appearances of the Mane Six. "Changeling transformations" seems like it might be the better option, though I'm wondering how we would indicate that Chrysalis, Ocellus, Pharynx, and Thorax wouldn't be included, seeing as how presumably they'd have their own pages/page sections.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 20:40, 23 March 2022 (UTC)
Much appreciated, Amelia! Just noticed that I goofed up on one of the rename notifications: "Friendly Kirin" is actually "Friendly Future Kirin", since they appeared only in The Last Problem. That was the only thing that seemed to be amiss.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 22:58, 23 December 2022 (UTC)
- Also, “Statue Loving” is apparently meant to be hyphenated as “Statue-Loving”.EmeraldBlitz (talk) 06:55, 24 December 2022 (UTC)
Hi Amelia, I'm just wondering if you have Discord or some other form of communication as there is something I'd like to discuss with you! I wanted to originally send you an email, but it appears that emails aren't enabled on this wiki? -- Original Authority (talk) 04:38, 7 June 2023 (UTC)
Hey Amelia, long time no chat. Had an idea to bounce off you with regards to the wiki's disambiguation pages. Lately, I've come to dislike the "(disambiguation)" modifier for page names and have been making an effort to eliminate it on wikis I frequent. It just seems so much nicer to have the disambiguation page be whatever the name of the subject that needs disambiguation page is, and to add modifiers to the various subjects as needed.
I don't know if this is something that would interest you, as it probably isn't the most essential project. It would also require moving things around some, since some pages that don't currently have modifiers would probably need them under this system. For instance, Iron Will would probably have to be moved to "Iron Will (Friendship is Magic)", all because he has an alternate universe counterpart referenced in Reflections. Various links might need to be fixed too, depending on whether you want as many pages as possible to link to the actual articles or are fine with most of them leading to a disambiguation page.
Anyway, it's just something I've kind of gotten into elsewhere, and thought it might be nice here on Equestripedia as well. If it's not something you want to implement, well, this is your wiki, and I will respect and abide by your ruling.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 03:28, 25 July 2023 (UTC)
- No worries; I can be somewhat rambly myself, so it's easy for me to follow. That all sounds reasonable to me.EmeraldBlitz (talk) 10:22, 26 July 2023 (UTC)
A Spy in Concealment
You might want to have a chat with this user. They're apparently one of those "if it's not in the show then it's not canon" types, and have already made several edits to that effect.--EmeraldBlitz (talk) 23:42, 23 October 2023 (UTC)