My Little Pony staff
Since its inception in 1981/1983, My Little Pony has spun into a massive franchise with thousands of staff members. This page serves as an index of every official staff and crew member currently profiled on the wiki.
- Artists: All the visual artists who've lent their talents to the franchise!
- Directors: The people who put My Little Pony on the screen!
- Editors: And the people who made sure what made it there was decent!
- Educational consultants: Those who helped make the show teach us good lessons while still being fun!
- Musicians: Ever since Gen 1, music has been a driving force of what made this franchise so dang good!
- Performers: Actors and singers who brought these characters to life!
- Producers: Producers
- Programmers: The video games had to come from somewhere!
- Voice directors: Even great actors need direction!
- Writers: And last but not least, the people who wrote the stories that transcended this franchise into something truly special.
By year of birth
- 1910s births
- 1920s births
- 1930s births
- 1940s births
- 1950s births
- 1960s births
- 1970s births
- 1980s births
- 1990s births
- 2000s births
- 2010s births
- Convention guests: People who attended official or major fan-ran conventions!
- Recognized and promoted fans: Fans whose efforts were recognized by Hasbro!
By other criteria