From Equestripedia, the Archives of Equestria!
2019 (MMXIX) is the 38th year since the My Little Pony series began (counting from My Pretty Pony).
- 1 January: My Little Pony The BOOK (Phase 6 manga) is released.
- 10 January: Hasbro uploads a trailer for Equestria Girls Season 2.
- 11 January: Reboxing w/ Spike is uploaded.
- 16 January: Nightmare Knights #4 is to be released.
- 17 January: A three-page preview for My Little Pony: 20/20 is released.
- 18 January: DIY w/ Applejack is released.
- 19 January: International versions of DIY w/ Applejack are released.
- 22 January: A five-page preview for My Little Pony: 20/20 is released.
- 23 January: Friendship is Magic #74 and My Little Pony: 20/20 are released digitally and physically.
- 25 January: The Art of Cookies w/ Pinkie Pie was released.
- 26 January: International versions of The Art of Cookies w/ Pinkie Pie are uploaded.
- 29 January: Rarity's Biggest Fan is released
- 30 January: International versions of Rarity's Biggest Fan are released.
- 1 February: Street Magic w/ Trixie was released.
- 2 February: My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel (Special Version) is released. International releases for Street Magic w/ Trixie also release.
- 4 February: Ail-icorn is uploaded
- 5 February: International releases for Ail-icorn are uploaded are Make Your Own Magic: The Starswirl Do-Over is released.
- 8 February: Sic Skateboard is released.
- 9 February: International versions of Sic Skateboard are uploaded.
- 11 February: Equestria Girls GIRL TRIBE is published.
- 12 February: Teacher of the Month is uploaded.
- 13 February: International versions of Teacher of the Month are uploaded.
- 15 February: Street Chic is uploaded.
- 16 February: International versions of Street Chic is uploaded.
- 22 February: Game Stream is uploaded. Tails of Equestria: Filly Sized Follies, My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest, My Little Pony: Star Pupil and Friendship is Magic #78 also announced.
- 23 February: International versions of Game Stream is uploaded.
- 27 February: Friendship is Magic #75 is set to be released. Likewise, Nightmare Knights #5 is to be released, thus ending My Little Pony: Nightmare Knights
- 18 June My Little Pony: The Manga is set to debut.
- ???: Synergy: A Hasbro Creators Showcase is to be released
- Summer: Rainbow Roadtrip is to be released
- 7 January: River Horse announces that they'll begin to release .PDFs for the My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria series
- 11 January: River Horse follows up the statement by confirming that they'll release the books over time over the next months at discounted prices.
|V - E - H - DArticle comments (0)|
My Little Pony Ⓒ Hasbro. Equestripedia and its editors do not claim copyright over creative works, imagery, characters, places, or concepts featured within the franchise.